- 4 lb Pork Loin
- 10 clv garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Tiger Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. A1 Steak Sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Yellow mustard
- 3/4 c. Orange juice
- Cut 10 slits into the loin in various places. Stick your finger in the holes to make them slightly bigger and stuff a clove of garlic in each.
- Combine the reminaing ingredients and pour over loin.
- Marinate over night.
- Heat grill to 450 .
- Remove loin from marinade and let come to room temp. Don't remove garlic cloves.
- Brush loin with oil and sear each side for 5 min.
- Turn heat back to 400 and cook another 30-40 min till internal temp is 145 -155 .
- Let rest for 10 min and slice thin to serve.