Cost per serving $2.20 view details
- 1/2 c. Orange juice (may substitue pineapple, or possibly grape for color)
- 1 lrg Banana
- 1/2 can Peaches canned in juice (liquid removed)
- 1 c. Whole frzn strawberries (sold loose in a bag-not frzn in syrup)
- 1/2 c. Pineapple canned in juice (liquid removed)
- Shopping malls often have fancy fruit stands where you can buy frzn fruit drinks made with crushed ice, but every one I have seen is full of sugar syrups. This one has no added sugar and is smoother-textured as well.
- Whirl in blender till smooth.
- Makes two big servings.
- You can add in your own variations, such as fresh peaches, papaya, or possibly coconut lowfat milk for a tropical taste. The essential elements are a banana, the whole frzn strawberries, and some juice. Great in warm weather.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 419g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||2%|
|Total Fat 0.64g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.48g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|