these smoothies can be made with any of your favorite fruits, I prefer to make them with frozen fruit that I picked or bought at the local farmers market when in season..frozen works best for adding thickness. For an adult summer drink, add your favorite liquer or snapps.
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup frozen fruit ( blueberries, strawberries, pineapple etc. or a mixture of your favorites.
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- splash of 2% milk or nonfat
- 1 sweet and low packet to taste (depending on the sweetness of the fruit being used)
- a handful of ice
- blend all ingredients together in a blender or bullet blender for a couple of pulses until smooth.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1180g|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.24g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.12g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|