Cost per serving $2.08 view details
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 lrg egg lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp warm sauce
- 1 lb fresh lump crabmeat liquid removed
- 1 c. crushed saltines - (abt 20 crackers)
- 1 quart vegetable oil
- Â Â Tartar sauce (optional)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients; mix in crabmeat and saltines. Let stand 3 min.
- Shape mix into 8 patties. Place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet; cover and refrigerate1 hour.
- Fry crab cakes, in batches, in warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 min on each side or possibly till golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce, if you like.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Comments: If you prefer a spicier crab cake, you may add in finely minced bell pepper, onion, and Old Bay seasoning to taste.
- To saute/fry crab cakes, cook in 3 Tbsp. butter or possibly oil in a large nonstick skillet 3 to 4 min on each side or possibly till golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 203g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1101||93%|
|Total Fat 124.46g||156%|
|Saturated Fat 10.49g||42%|
|Trans Fat 2.85g|
|Total Carbs 7.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|