Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 6 x Flour tortillas (8 inches in diameter)
- 1 lb Lean or possibly regular grnd beef
- 1 med Onion, minced (about 1/2 c.)
- 1 env (1.25-ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 2 c. Shredded Cheddar cheese (8-ounce)
- 1Â 1/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. Bisquick original baking mix
- HEAT oven to 375 degrees. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Line pan with tortillas, bringing edges of tortillas up even with edges of pan. Cook grnd beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring frequently, till beef is brown; drain. Stir in seasoning mix (dry) and tomato sauce. Spoon beef mix over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BEAT lowfat milk, Large eggs and baking fold in blender on high speed about 15 seconds, or possibly with wire whisk or possibly hand beater about 1 minute, till smooth. Pour over beef mix.
- BAKE 35 to 40 min or possibly till knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cold 10 min before cutting. Serve with minced tomato, shredded lettuce and lowfat sour cream if you like. 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 97g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||63%|
|Total Fat 11.58g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 6.78g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.56g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|