Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 2 packages instant pudding, any flavor (3 oz. size)
- 3 cups cold milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend flour butter and nuts together, press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 12 minutes and let cool on counter for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and fold in one cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mix with milk. Mix and refrigerate 10 minutes, then pour over cream cheese mix.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 156g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 210||57%|
|Total Fat 23.93g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 13.92g||56%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.0g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|