This is a print preview of "Easy Refrigerator Pie from Moody's Diner for a Large Group" recipe.
Easy Refrigerator Pie from Moody's Diner for a Large Group Recipe
Use any flavor instant pudding for this pie.
This would work with a graham cracker crust, too.
|Prep time: 20 minutes
|Cook time: 10 minutes
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cups Cool Whip
2 packages instant pudding, any flavor (3 oz. size)
3 cups cold milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend flour butter and nuts together, press into the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Bake 12 minutes and let cool on counter for 30 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and fold in one cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Combine pudding mix with milk. Mix and refrigerate 10 minutes, then pour over cream cheese mix.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.