Cost per recipe $2.85 view details
- 2 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Â Â (1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 c. Reduced Fat Bisquick(r) mix
- Â Â or possibly Original Bisquick(r) mix
- 3/4 lb small red potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 sm red or possibly green bell pepper, cut into
- 1/2 x inch pcs
- 1 sm onion, cut into 8 wedges
- Â Â cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, if you like
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Heat oven to 400 F. Spray baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. of the mustard, then coat with Bisquick mix. Place 1 chicken breast half in each corner of pan. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion in center of pan; brush vegetables with remaining mustard. Spray chicken and vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle proportionately with cheese and paprika.
- Bake 35 to 40 min, stirring vegetables after 20 min, till potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pcs are cut.
- This baked dish brings home all the flavors of a roast chicken with vegetables, and it makes just sufficient for two.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 597g|
|Calories from Fat 135||19%|
|Total Fat 15.45g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 100.99g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g||32%|