Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- 1 pkg. cookie dough
- 1 pkg. of whipped cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit (any berry, bananas, peaches, kiwis, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a pizza stone lay down a piece of parchment paper and then place dough on paper. Press dough in a small circle then place another piece of parchment paper over it. Take rolling pin and roll out dough to just close to the edge of paper.(Doing this removes the use of having to use flour to roll it out.) Remove top paper and cut off any excess dough that is over the paper. (Keep bottom paper under cookie to prevent spreading while baking).
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, orange juice and sugar until the sugar is all dissolved.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crust.
- Add and arrange fruit to your heart's desire.
- Cut into wedges and Serve.
- Eat and Enjoy! :)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.78g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|