Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 big 28oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1 12oz. can of tomato paste
- I add 1 empty tomato paste can of water
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- Then I add seasoning to taste....dried basil, dry oregano, dry thyme, a little cayenne, 3 bay leaves, salt and black pepper.
- 1lb. spaghetti or other pasta
- Parmesan, if desired
- Garlic Bread, if desired
- Put everything above into crockpot and cover.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hrs (Or brown the meat before and put into crockpot and cook on high for 4-5 hrs).
- When you are ready to eat, boil a pot of water for pasta. Cook pasta until al dente.
- During this time, I turn my crockpot down to keep warm setting and remove the 3 bay leaves.
- Drain pasta and serve with parmesan and garlic bread, if desired.
- Enjoy! :)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 222g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||27%|
|Total Fat 17.63g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.61g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.6g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|