A crème of foie gras with a wonderful surprise at the bottom. A recipe by chef Stephane Francolino, Entre Cour et Jardin in Haut de Cagnes.
- 250 g (9 oz.) goose liver terrine
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yoke
- 90 cl. (3 1/4 oz.) cream
- Pimient dâesplette (Basque chili pepper)
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put a raspberry and some raspberry coulis (purÃ©ed and strained raspberries) at the bottom of the glass, and then add the preparation.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes in the oven at 100Âº C (212Âº F)
- Put them in a cool place for 2 hours. They can be refrigerated for a few days.
- More about the recipe and Village of Haut de Cagnes at
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||17%|
|Total Fat 0.25g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.96g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|