Cost per serving $1.25 view details
- 1 lb Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 2 x Large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 jar Chicken Tonight Cooking Sauce for Chicken Cacciatore
- 3/4 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 3Â 3/4 c. (6 ounce.) wide egg noodles, uncooked
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs to coat thoroughly. In large skillet, heat oil; add in chicken. Cook on both sides till lightly browned; drain on paper towels. Pour 1/2 c. sauce in 8-inch square baking dish. Layer chicken in dish; pour 3/4 c. sauce proportionately over chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 25 min or possibly till bubbly. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat remaining sauce.
- Place noodles on serving platter; spoon sauce over noodles. Arrange chicken pcs on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 189g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 133||28%|
|Total Fat 15.04g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4.96g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.14g|
|Total Carbs 46.04g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|