Cost per recipe $7.50 view details
- 1 1/2 Packages (12 ounce.) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 10 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 1/2 c. chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 c. caramel topping (heat slightly in microwave; makes it easier to pour)
- 1 c. lowfat milk
- 2 Packages Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (8 ounce.) cartons Cold Whip
- 1 1/2 c. minced peanuts (or possibly pecans)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- Chop 8 squares of chocolate. Set aside. Mix melted butter and chocolate cookie crumbs. Press into the bottom of a foil-lined 13x9 pan. Top with caramel.
- Pour lowfat milk into bowl and add in pudding. Beat with a whisk for 1-2 min. Let stand 5 min. Mix in whipped topping, minced chocolate and nuts. Spread over caramel. Freeze 4 hrs or possibly till hard.
- Heat remaining 4 squares with 3 Tbsp. of butter. Spread over pudding. (Chocolate will harden immediately.) Lift dessert from pan using "foil" handles.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1700g|
|Calories from Fat 4341||62%|
|Total Fat 498.35g||623%|
|Saturated Fat 249.1g||996%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 677.98g||181%|
|Dietary Fiber 81.9g||273%|