Cost per serving $3.57 view details
- 4 lb baby back ribs
- 3/4 c. Tabasco chipotle pepper sauce divided
- Â Â Pam cooking spray as needed
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Splenda
- Â Â Cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Place the ribs in a large bowl or possibly large storage bag and add in 1/4 c. of the Tabasco chipotle sauce. Turn to coat with the sauce. Chill, covered, several hrs or possibly overnight.
- Combine remaining 1/2 c. Tabasco chipotle sauce with the tomato sauce, lime juice, Splenda, and 1/2 tsp. salt.
- Heat grill to medium warm.
- Remove ribs from the marinade. Oil the ribs and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on the "cold" part of the grill. Cover the grill and cook till the meat is very tender and has pulled back from the ends of the bones, 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.
- During the last 15 min of grilling, baste generously with the sweetened Tabasco-lime mix. Serve garnished with spring of fresh cilantro.
- This recipe yields 4 servings;
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 371g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 671||73%|
|Total Fat 74.43g||93%|
|Saturated Fat 23.93g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbs 9.61g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|