Very Simple dish and very testy try it!!!
The Most important thing is the preparation of all the ingredients..
The first thing to prepare is the broth, maybe one day in advance, takes time but is worthed...
- 7 oz Chilean Sea Bass Fillet very fresh skin off;
- 3 oz sea beans
- 1 0z Alpha Alpha Sprouts as garnish
- 2 Spring of Thyme
- 1 Scallion Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Fresh Italian parsley leaves Finely chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin Olive Oil ( my suggestion Mosto Unfiltered Raineri)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 Nasturtium Flower for the finish
- For the broth :
- 1 Quart of water
- 2 Ripe Tomato on the vine diced
- 6 Leaves Fresh Basil
- 1/2 spanish onion diced
- 2 Tbs Chopped Celery Root
- 1 garlic clove whole
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prapare the broth :
- Pour the quart of cold water in a medium pot add all the ingredients, bring to boil and then dim the fire and let gently simmer for one hour ( if reduces too much add a little more of hot water);
- After the hour use an immersion blender and grind all the ingredients in the pot than let simmer for 30 min more, don't let it reduce too much, than strain the broth with a fine strainer season as needed and keep it hot;
- Set on a working table one Sheet of Parchment Paper big enough to wrap the fish filet ;
- Put the fish filet in the middle of the parchment paper sprinkle with salt and pepper ;
- Top the fish fillet with the thyme, the scallion and the parsley;
- Drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil;
- Wrap the fish in the parchment paper (as you were wrapping a gift)
- Fold one side of the paper on the other than fold the sides .
- Save the wrap as made in the fridge for 15 min.
- In a small pot of boiling water and NO SALT blanch the sea beans for 4 minutes than shock them in iced water so they won't loose the color .(test them if they are too salty blanch them again for two more minute in fresh boiling water)Set aside;
- Cook the fish in a preheated oven at 350 F for 13/15 min mean while reheat the sea beans in boiling water for one minute;
- The Plate :
- Pour the Broth in an Individual peacher and keep it hot;
- Unwrap the fish carefully ( do not break it ;) and clean it from all the garnish used in the cooking wrap;
- Place the hot sea beans in a nice big pasta bowl , top with the fish and garnish with the sprouts and the Nasturtium flower than gently pour the broth all around the fish finish with a little drizzle of Extra virgin olive oil just on the fish ;
- Buon Appetito .../..
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1028g|
|Calories from Fat 41||57%|
|Total Fat 4.65g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.66g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.35g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|