Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced dry tomatoes
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh or possibly dry rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pkt refrigerated cheese-filled
- Â Â tortellini - (9 ounce ea) cooked, rinsed,
- Â Â and liquid removed
- 1 pt grape tomatoes cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor; stop to scrape down sides. With processor running, pour oil in a slow, steady stream through food chute.
- Toss together tortellini, tomato halves, onion, and dressing in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate2 hrs.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 111g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 263||73%|
|Total Fat 29.65g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 5.01g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.65g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|