Cost per recipe $4.73 view details
- 2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 2 c. sliced carrots or possibly cauliflower
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 lb. spinach leaves, torn into pcs
- 3 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 1 c. onion and chive dressing
- In a 2 qt salad bowl, layer all ingredients except bacon and dressing; top with bacon.
- Add in dressing; cover and chill.
- Makes about 6 servings 170 calories per serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 962g|
|Calories from Fat 368||57%|
|Total Fat 40.92g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 13.34g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.78g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.7g||56%|