- 185g flour
- 125g butter
- 100g Pecorino
- 1 egg
- 70g walnuts (forest, walnut, almond)
- sprig of rosemary
- Ignited nuts, cool and chop.
- Flour with pepper and salt, sift.
- Rub flour and butter, add egg, cheese, nuts and chopped rosemary. Knead dough on floured surface.
- Dough food wrap film and put in refrigerator for one hour.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 1 cm, cut into circles, put them on a greased baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 180 Ë C. Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.