Cost per serving $49.81 view details
- 1/2 lb Montasio cut into 1/2" cubes
- 3 Tbsp. fine cornmeal
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 x duck Large eggs
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 4 slc pane all'Istriana grilled or possibly toasted
- Roll the cheese cubes in the fine cornmeal.
- Heat 2 non-stick pans over medium heat, with half the butter in each pan. Once the butter has foamed and subsided, add in the cheese cubes to 1 pan and cook till the cubes are crunchy.
- Meanwhile, in the other pan, cook the duck Large eggs sunny-side up. Once the whites have solidified, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the cheese and Large eggs immediately with the bread.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 931g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3317||87%|
|Total Fat 367.93g||460%|
|Saturated Fat 126.18g||505%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.91g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|