Cost per serving $5.21 view details
- 12 slc thin French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1Â 1/4 c. Crumbled goat cheese(chevre)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced sun-dry tomatoes
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, broken in bite-sized pcs
- 1Â 1/2 c. Corn niblets, fresh for frzn and defrosted
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. Pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh chives
- 1/2 c. Storebought or possibly homemade Caesar salad dressing
- Â Â Whole chives for garnish
- 1. To prepare crostini, place bread slices on a baking sheet and toast lightly in a preheated 350 F oven for 3 to 4 min per side.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine goat cheese with oil. Blend in sun-dry tomatoes, garlic, basil and pepper.
- 3. Place lettuce, corn, Parmesan, pine nuts and minced chives in a large bowl. Add in Caesar salad dressing and toss well.
- 4. Arrange salad on serving dishes. Spread toast slices with goat cheese. Top salad with crostini. Garnish with whole chives.
- Yield:6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 8 min
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 220g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 195||31%|
|Total Fat 22.24g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 10.01g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 78.6g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|