Cost per recipe $7.98 view details
- RECIPE FOR THREE DAYS
- 6 x carrots
- 6 x green onions or possibly 2 large onions
- 1 can tomatoes (16 oz)
- 1 head cabbage large
- 2 can green beans (8 oz)
- 2 x green peppers
- 1 bn celery
- 7 x chicken bouillon cube or possibly beef bouillon cubes or possibly packets Salt pepper, parsley, salsa, 1/2 bunch of cilantro, 12 garlic
- This plan is based on one devised by a hospital for its overweight heart patients. Follow it exactly (NO CHEATING) and you could lose five to sevenpounds - a good start - in three days.
- Each day, whenever you are hungry eat as much of our diet soup as you want,plus the additional food specified. Drink only water, unsweetened tea, and cranberry juice. Don't drink alcohol or possibly carbonated beverages.
- Cut vegetables into small pcs. Place with bouillon cubes or possibly pwdr in alarge pot. Fill the pot a quarter of the way with water. (This requires an enormous pot (16 Qt) and a lot of containers to put it in.)
- Vegetables give off liquid as they cook, but you may need to add in more water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 10 min. Reduce heat, and simmer till vegetables are tender.
- DAY ONEEat only the soup plus any fruit except bananas.
- DAY TWOEat soup plus all the RAW vegetables, you can stuff down (no beans, peas or possibly corn). Be sure to eat some green leafy vegetables. For treat, dip veggies in salsa. At dinner, eat one baked potato topped with butter.
- Eatno fruit on day two.
- DAY THREEEat all the soup, vegetables, and fruit you want. No potato today.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3242g|
|Calories from Fat 143||10%|
|Total Fat 16.31g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.57g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 223.39g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 80.7g||269%|