Cost per serving $0.87 view details
- 1 lb Lean Grnd Beef Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 4 ounce Cheddar Cheese, Shredded,1 C
- 1 c. Dairy Lowfat sour cream
- 2/3 c. Mayonnaise Or possibly Salad Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, Finely Minced
- 2 c. Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1/2 c. Water Tomatoes, Thinly Sliced, *
- 3/4 c. Green Bell Pepper, Minced Paprika, Optional
- * Use 2 or possibly 3 ripe tomatoes or possibly to taste. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook and stir the meat in a large skillet till brown. Drain off the excess fat. Season the meat with the salt and pepper, then set aside. Mix the cheese, lowfat sour cream, mayonnaise and onion and set this mix aside.
- Stir the baking mix and water together till a soft dough forms. With floured fingers, pat the dough in a greased baking pan, 13 X 9 X 2-inches, pressing the dough 1/2 inch up the sides of the pan.
- Layer the meat, tomato slices, and green pepper onto the dough. Spoon the lowfat sour cream mix over the top and sprinkle with the paprika, if used.
- Bake uncovered till the edges of the dough are light brown, 25 to 30 min. Cold 5 min and then cut into squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 142g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 359||70%|
|Total Fat 40.74g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 12.88g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.99g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|