- 350g plain flour
- 250ml natural yogurt
- 200g sugar
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Dash of bicarbonate of sodaJuice and zest of half a large orange
- Juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, adding in the vanilla and oil.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, bicarb of soda and a pinch of salt. Mix in the juices and zest.
- Stir well, gradually folding in the yogurt.
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for an hour until you can stick in a skewer and pull it out clean.
- Once it's cooled, whisk together the icing sugar and orange juice and drizzle over the cake.