Cost per recipe $27.96 view details
- 2 bot dry white wine
- 3/4 c. brandy
- 1/2 c. triple sec
- 3/4 c. simple syrup
- Â Â (equal amounts sugar and water heated till sugar is dissolved)
- 3 x white peaches - (to 4) skinned, pureed
- Â Â (or possibly 1 c. peach nectar)
- 3 x oranges sliced thin rounds
- 3 x green apples cored, sliced thin
- 2 x lemons sliced thin rounds
- 4 x peaches pitted, sliced thin
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. If using fresh peaches, taste for sweetness and add in more syrup, if needed.
- Chill, covered, 2 hrs or possibly up to 2 days. Serve over ice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3202g|
|Calories from Fat 33||1%|
|Total Fat 3.88g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.43g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 302.81g||81%|
|Dietary Fiber 35.5g||118%|