Cost per recipe $5.07 view details
- 1 x Egg
- 3 Tbsp. Plain flour
- 1 pch salt
- Â Â Sufficient lowfat milk to come up to the 300ml, (1/2pt) level
- Â Â Sprinkle of brown sugar
- 4 x Bananas, sliced
- 225 gm Blueberries, (1/2lb)
- Â Â Splash of cointreau
- 2 x Peices of orange zest, blanched and cut into julienne strips
- Â Â Some creme fraiche mixed with 1 tbsp cointreau and some finely grated zest
- To make the pancakes:Drop the egg first, then the flour and salt, lastly the lowfat milk. Sieve into a jug. The mix should be like thin cream, add in a little more lowfat milk if necessary.
- Make the pancakes in the usual way, tilting and swirling the pan to spread the batter thinly over the surface of the pan. Cook for about a minute each side till golden brown and then turn out onto sugared grease-proof paper. Continue till all the batter is used up.
- To make the filling:Mix all the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put 1 spoonful of filling in the bottom 1/4 of a pancake. Mix in half and then in half again to give a triangular shape.
- Repeat with all the pancakes.
- Lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with caster sugar and crisp under a pre-heated warm grill or possibly oven.
- Serve 2 pancakes each with a dollop of the orange creme fraiche.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 584g|
|Calories from Fat 56||10%|
|Total Fat 6.31g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 118.98g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||45%|