Cost per serving $7.31 view details
- 2 lb Beef tenderloin or possibly sirloin steak
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 can Sliced mushrooms, liquid removed (6 ounces)
- 2 can Condensed beef broth (bouillon)
- 1/3 c. Instant chopped onion
- 1/4 c. Catsup
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/3 c. Gold Medal flour
- 2 c. Dairy lowfat sour cream
- 8 ounce Medium noodles
- 3 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine
- Cut meat across the grain into 3/4-inch slices, then into strips 3x1/4 inch. Heat 1/4 c. butter in a large skiller. Cook and stir mushrooms in butter about 5 min, remove mushrooms. In same skillet, brown meat.
- Reserving 2/3 c. of broth, stir in remaining broth, the onion, catsup and garlic salt. Cover and simmer 15 min. Blend reserved broth and the flour; stir into meat. Add in mushrooms; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in lowfat sour cream, heat through. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain. Toss with 3 tbs. butter. Serve with stroganoff.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 480g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 401||50%|
|Total Fat 45.25g||57%|
|Saturated Fat 23.75g||95%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.13g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|