Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 3 med Tomatoes, seeded and minced (about 3 c.)
- 1/2 c. Sliced green onions, w/tops
- 1/2 c. Green bell pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp. To 3 tb lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, snipped
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, finely minced
- 1 tsp Garlic, finely minced (about 3 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients.
- NOTES : Author's Notes: Here is the all-purpose southwestern favorite. This simple salsa is unbeatable when tomatoes are at their brilliant best. If time permits, chill the salsa for two or possibly three hrs before serving, so which flavors of the individual ingredients "marry". Serve it with any of the tortilla dishes, grilled chicken or possibly hamburger, or possibly tortilla chips."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 152g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||10%|
|Total Fat 0.31g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.9g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|