A copious amount of goodness in a flash. Juicy cooked ham is mixed with lots of fresh crunchy vegetables with an all out taste-bud party-gras. Capers and giardinera provide the acidic tang, while celery and mandarin contribute crisp texture and sutle blast of sweetness. Guaranteed to become your new favorite go-to ham salad for quick meals or maybe the next potluck, picnic or tailgate!!! This recipe is great for leftover ham from a holiday or dinner!
- 1 lb. cooked ham, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 ribs celery, chopped crosswise with leaves
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. giardinera, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. capers, drained
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. deli or grainy mustard
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 c. mandarin segments, drained of excess liquid
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Place ham, celery, onion, giardinera, capers and salt and pepper to taste in food processor. Pulse until roughly chopped and blended.
- In mixing bowl, combine mayo, mustard, sriracha and honey until well blended. Pour in contents of food processor and fold together until evenly coated. Fold in mandarin. Chill before serving. Great with crackers, pitas, naan, toasted or plain bread, sub rolls, etc.... . .
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 82g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 108||69%|
|Total Fat 12.12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.05g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.67g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|