Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 Corned Beef Brisket, 3-5 pounds
- Acid-based marinade of your choice to cover beef
- Seasoning packet that comes with package of corned beef
- Assemble the NuWave oven, using 1" rack, and place on counter top or table. Slide cooking liner into the base and add the cooking rack.
- Place marinated brisket on the rack, centering the brisket and making sure that it does not hang over the sides and touch the dome.
- Season top side of brisket if desired.
- Place NuWave dome onto base, making sure it sits evenly. Attach power head to dome, twist counterclockwise to lock in place. Plug the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Set cooking time to 1 hour and power level to 10. Turn the oven on and cook until timer runs out.
- Remove dome from base, and turn brisket over. Add more seasonings if desired.
- Replace the dome, and reset timer for an additional 40 minutes at power level 10.
- Remove brisket from oven and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before slicing.