Cost per recipe $2.84 view details
- 2 med , ripe avocados, pitted & peeled
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar (or possibly to taste)
- 2 c. Vanila ice cream Minced Brazil nuts and Maraschino Cherries (optional)
- Margaret O Gray
- Combine avocados and lemon juice and mash. Add in sugar and continue mashing till creamy . Add in ice cream and beat well with electric beater. Serve at once in beautiful dessert glasses and top with nuts and a cherry.
- For Avocado Drink, just add in sufficient lowfat milk to get the desired consistency.
- (It can be made in the blender)
- Serve at once and enjoy!
- LORENSEN on
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 283g|
|Calories from Fat 264||55%|
|Total Fat 29.32g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 4.26g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 58.8g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||45%|