Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 1 c. Mashed ripe bananas (about 2)
- 3/4 c. Buttermilk or possibly plain yogurt
- 1/3 c. Packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. Melted butter
- 3 x Large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Grated orange rind
- 2 c. All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Each baking pwdr and baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 ounce Cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 1 c. Icing sugar,sifted
- 2 Tbsp. Orange juice concentrate
- Grease 8 inch square cake pan and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together bananas, buttermilk, sugar, butter, Large eggs and orange rind till blended.
- Combine flour, baking pwdr, baking soda and salt. Add in to banana mix; mix just till combined.
- Spread in prepared pan. Bake in 350 F oven for 40 to 45 min or possibly till cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Let cold in pan on rack.
- ICING: In bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter till soft; gradually beat in icing sugar and orange juice concentrate. Spread over cake. (Make ahead: Pack in airtight container and chill for up to 1 day.)
- Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 167||36%|
|Total Fat 18.94g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 10.36g||41%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 65.46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|