Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- Â Â Butter-flavored cooking spray as needed
- 1Â 1/4 lb halibut steaks, 1" thick cut 4 equal pcs
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Â Â Salt (optional)
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 c. fresh bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat margarine melted
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
- Â Â (or possibly fat-free low-sodium canned chicken broth)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking dish large sufficient to hold fish in a single layer with cooking spray.
- Rinse halibut; pat dry with paper towels. Place halibut in baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice. Season with salt (if using) and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted margarine, Dijon mustard, red onion, and parsley. Pat crumb mix on top of the halibut. Drizzle with the wine.
- Bake for 10 to 15 min, till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve at once.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||26%|
|Total Fat 4.43g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.87g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.52g|
|Total Carbs 21.33g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|