Cost per serving $0.70 view details
- 3 or 4 frozen or thawed, boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Â¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- Â¼ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 can (14 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts in water
- 1 cup sliced white or crimini mushrooms
- 3 - 4 scallions, white and green parts, sliced thin on the diagonal (optional)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth (can be fat free)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer on bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Evenly layer the artichoke hearts, mushrooms and scallions over the seasoned chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the chicken broth and flour together, pour over chicken, artichokes and mushrooms in the baking dish.
- Place, uncovered, in oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru and the juices from the chicken run clear when cut into with a knife.
- Serve with rice, brown rice, mashed potatoes or noodles.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||6%|
|Total Fat 0.35g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.54g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|