Cost per recipe $3.27 view details
- 2 Tbsp. diet margarine or possibly regular
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. 1% lowfat milk
- 3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish liquid removed
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Â Â Salt and fresh pepper
- 4 x skinless chicken breasts with bones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sauce pan, heat margarine over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute without burning. Whisk in lowfat milk, bring to a boil, and cook, stirring, till sauce is thick and smooth, about 3 min. Stir in the horseradish, yogurt, sugar, mustard, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange chicken, skinless side up, in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon half of horseradish sauce over chicken. Bake for 45-60 min, till chicken is tender. Reheat remaining sauce and spoon/serve over chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 659g|
|Calories from Fat 257||40%|
|Total Fat 29.08g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 7.18g||29%|
|Trans Fat 4.23g|
|Total Carbs 39.81g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|