Cost per serving $1.11 view details
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Â½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly julienned*
- 2 sheets dried Nori (sushi wrappers), cut into thin strips, optional
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In medium bowl, mix together rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, ginger, garlic and scallions.
- Toss in cucumbers and Nori (is using) and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 to 60 minutes, stirring several times to distribute marinade completely.
- Drain mixture, place in bowl and toss with cilantro and sesame seeds.
- *If using regular cucumbers, cut cucumbers in half and remove seeds with a spoon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 70||69%|
|Total Fat 7.92g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.11g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.33g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|