Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 x Boneless pork leg joint, (approximately 1.1kg/2 1/2lb)
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Clear honey
- 1 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2 x Cm, (1 inch) piece fresh root ginger, grated
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 x 250 gram pac egg noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 bn Salad onions, finely minced
- 6 x Radishes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas Mark 5.
- Place the joint in a roasting pan, rub a little salt into the rind and roast for 35 min per 500g (1lb) plus an extra 35 min.
- Mix together the soy sauce, honey, mustard, ginger and sesame seeds. 20 min before the end of the cooking time, drain any excess fat from the roasting pan and pour over the glaze. Return to the oven.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles following instructions on the pack, drain well.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan or possibly wok. Add in the noodles, onions and radishes and cook over a high heat for 1-2 min. Serve with the pork with the glaze spooned over.
- NOTES : A deliciously glazed pork recipe with ginger, garlic and honey.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 40||19%|
|Total Fat 4.67g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 36.32g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|