Cost per recipe $45.72 view details
- 1 (5-7 lb.) boneless pork loin
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 T fresh oregano or 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1 T thyme or 3/4 tsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix together all spices.
- Sear meat on all surfaces in pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Roll meat in herb mix.
- Place in uncovered pan and roast in 225 degree oven for 4-5 hrs till meat thermometer reaches 175-180 degrees.
- Allow to stand 20 min, slice thin, serve with brandy sauce.
- Make sauce by adding 1 Tbsp. peach brandy to pan drippings, stir in 2 Tbsp. cornstarch.
- Mix well over medium heat; add in 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 c. water slowly, stirring constantly and cook to desired consistency.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2326g|
|Calories from Fat 1078||33%|
|Total Fat 120.11g||150%|
|Saturated Fat 32.16g||129%|
|Trans Fat 0.46g|
|Total Carbs 2.97g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|