Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large pot, cover the fingerling potatoes with cold, salted water and bring up to a boil.
- Cook until just tender, about 8 minutes, then drain.
- While the potatoes cook, melt the butter in a small pot with the garlic and cook over medium-low heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the melted butter onto a baking sheet then place the potatoes on top, cut side-down.
- Roast until deeply golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip them over with a spatula.
- Season with some salt and sprinkle with Parmigiano and lots of black pepper.
- Return the potatoes to the oven for 5 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 246g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||41%|
|Total Fat 13.07g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 8.15g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.45g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|