Cost per recipe $3.60 view details
- 2 can (Large) Refried Beans
- 2 can Jalapenos, or possibly chilies
- 2 x Tomatoes, or possibly more
- 1 x Onion, (optional)
- 16 ounce Lowfat sour cream
- 2x Avacados (up To 4)
- 2pkt Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese, (Mozzarlla and chedd
- 1 can Olives (up To 2)
- Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning together (I also mix the chili's in with this, but some people put the chilis as a layer) Mix this really well (I used a food processor, but today I am going to use my mixer). This is the first layer.
- Put a layer of lowfat sour cream on top of the refried beans, taco seasoning and chilis.
- Next put a layer of well mixed/mushed avacados (you need sufficient to cover the pan, I use a cake pan normally) on top of everything else
- Next sprinkle cheeses on top (I just thought about it and I put the avacado first and then the lowfat sour cream, but I suppose it doesnt matter). I think the more cheese the better myself*grin*!
- Next cut up tomatoes and add in as many as you like, that I like to use at least 2 cut up tomatoes.
- Last put minced up olives.
- Put in the oven till the cheese is melted. I use a low heat so which everything else warms up.
- Last but not least pull out the chips and dip! Everyone really enjoys this dip. I hope you do too.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1608g|
|Calories from Fat 4556||96%|
|Total Fat 508.89g||636%|
|Saturated Fat 114.63g||459%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 51.27g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g||54%|