United States Chef
Frosted Flaker Profile
Frosted Flakes, yep - they're GREAT ! Yes, my name really is Tony, and I actually do eat them sometimes.
A little about me: just a happy, single, middle-aged guy who likes to occasionally fix a little something interesting. I usually go for the easy, quick meals rather than the extravagant fancy large preparations. Maybe in the future I'll "kick it up a notch" more often but for now I usually stick with the easy or moderate recipes.
Mom is really the "Master Jedi" in the kitchen, she sometimes goes all out in her dinner preparations. We live 1000 miles apart but we make it a point to visit eachother at least a few times a year; I always look forward to her superb culinary creations.
I also like watching some cooking shows on TV such as MASTER CHEF.
Restaurants I Recommend
- Pita Jungle (Chandler, AZ)
- a great dining location, great view, and good menu for vegetarians
- Oregano's (Phoenix metro, Tucson, and Flagstaff, AZ)
- Best Italian Bistro in the state. Every location is always a busy location, almost everything on the menu is SUPERB. http://www.oreganos.com/news.html
- Sam's Cafe (Phoenix, AZ)
- I absolutely love Southwestern fare. This restaurant in downtown Phoenix rates among the best in the state in that category.
- Dilly's Deli (Tempe (other locations also), AZ)
- the best Deli place in central Arizona. It's ALWAYS packed with devoted customers at lunchtime.
- Market Street Grill (Salt Lake metro area, UT)
- the Cottonwood location offers superb views; it's located next to a creek, and customers can walk over a short suspension bridge that traverses the creek
Leave a comment
Sign Up — Free Membership it's free!
DailyCandy, Trendhunter, Eater, LaunchSquad, Mashable, Killer Startups & San Jose Mercury News