Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 2 cups cooked broccoli – chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese – shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 5 – 6 slices sliced white bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Butter a 9 inch pie plate. Press the bread into the plate and bake it until it becomes slightly golden; approximately 10 – 11 minutes; remove from oven and let cool slightly before adding the quiche batter.
- While the bread is baking prepare the quiche.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli, cheddar cheese, Romano cheese, salt and pepper, and the butter. Beat the milk with the eggs and add to the bowl. Toss the mixture and pour into the baking dish. Top the quiche with a little more grated Romano cheese.
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes. Let cool for at least 20 -25 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||68%|
|Total Fat 14.55g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8.24g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.87g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|