Cost per serving $0.03 view details
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 1 pch grnd cardamom
- 4 x flour tortillas (whole wheat or possibly white)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar, zest, butter, and cardamom. Stir together to create a paste. Spread 1/4 of mix on each tortilla. Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 0 min till browned and bubbly. Remove to a rack to cold slightly. Cut each into 6 wedges.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 5g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||31%|
|Total Fat 0.96g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.61g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.52g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|