United States Chef
Weining Wang Chef Profile
I am Weining Wang, a student from Arizona.If you want to know more stories about me, please read my food blog:http://ningweiwangfood.simplesite.com/ I love food writing!!! I love Chinese traditional culture! I love writing!!! As an accredited food writer of American LocalEats( www.localeats.com/international/food-and-dining-blogs/beijing-china) , I went across the desert to pursue the heritage of traditional food and depression of Chinese culture.Supported by the martyr spirit, I love literature as my life. Each piece of writing is my kid. It is not the pen I am holding in my hand, but lives. For four times, I went to the Chinese West Lake to experience the real spirit of martyr, which has shaped my writing into a unique style.
Having grown up in a big family with famous chefs for generations ever since my grand grand-father, I was inborn with the mission of keeping the inheritance of traditional food culture. At the age of 10, I started to publish articles on Chinese Literature Song QING Ling Foundation. I used to combine culture and history together. Besides getting to know the food cooking skills and the history stories behinds them, I also wanted to study the vicissitudes and protection of traditional culture. Influenced by my past experience, I would like to blend literature with culture in my study.
Last year after I was awarded the featured Chinese food writer, my food blog broke the geographical boundaries and won favors of many famous food blogs and authors from San Diego, Los Angeles, Canada and India. Their appreciation extremely encouraged my further exploration on Chinese culture. More importantly, I came to realize the essence of cultural research was transmissions, trying the best to help people get what I had. Thus, I continuously wrote articles about my grandfather's experiences and published them in USA, expecting more and more people to know the real life of Beijing natives, especially the food culture. Ever since my childhood, I was fond of seeking for the secret of Chinese culture in old Beijing Hutongs. For me, real research is not in laboratory, neither in classroom. It is in life and integrates into my blood and soul. I can go through every Beijing Hutongs with my eyes almost closed and speak out the core skills in cooking famous Beijing and Sichuan cuisines. They are what I think the real reading methods of culture.
Supported by the martyr spirit, I love Chinese traditional culture as my life. Each piece of writing is my kid. It is not the pen I am holding in my hand, but lives. To be honest, the spirit of a food writer was integrating into my blood, my tears and my life.
Awards, Honors and Societies
My food blog: www.ningweiwangfood.simplesite.com
1. My food blog（www.ningweiwangfood.simplesite.com ） is now featured on LocalEats http://www.localeats.com/international/food-and-dining-blogs/beijing-china http://www.localeats.com/blog-awards/ “Best international food blogs” “Beijing, China Featured Dinning and food blogs” and “Foodies and food bloggers” (Copyright © LocalEats 2016. All Rights Reserved, Magellan Press, Inc)
My article Tai Chi Tofu has been published on the Foodista (www.foodista.com) and rated as Popular Recipes and Community Added Recipes. I should mention that my article and photographs are published on the home page of foodista. Copyright by Foodista. (This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. "Foodista" is a registered trademark of Foodista, Inc.) Foodista. As seen in Time, The New York Times, TechCrunch, THE HUFFINGTON POST) http://www.foodista.com/recipe/5VKB8GNP/tai-chi-tofu http://www.foodista.com/profile/J8KT3XG4/weining-wang
4. My new food blog ningweiwangchinesefood (www.ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.com) is accepted by Tasty Query, the biggest food blog website in North American and published on the homepage of Tasty Query Food Blogs. And I become one of the 3119 food writers. http://tastyquery.com/blog/ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.com
5. My new food article Traditional Snack in the Summer Palace was received by world famous food website www.TastyQuery.com , which was the first article published by the website since my food blogger Ningweiwangchinesefood became the blog roll members at TastyQuery.com. http://tastyquery.com/recipe/796033/the-traditional-snack-in-the-summer-palace
6. My new food blog ningweiwangchinesefood ((www.ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.com) is accepted as a blogger’s member by mytaste, (http://www.mytaste.com/) a global food writer website. I am also invited to join in the Facebook union of mytaste’s global food writers. http://www.mytaste.com/search/?q=ningweiwangchinesefood
7. My food blog articles will appear on the Top Food Blogs of Mytaste (www.mytaste.com), World ranking No.15 among 1400000. My food blog (www.ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.com) was added to Blog Member List by world famous food website mytaste.com, and was ranked the 1st place worldwide by Daily Top Food Blog four times, and was ranked the 14th place worldwide by Daily Top Food Blog. It still ranked the 1st place as of now. (Please refer to the attachment for details) http://www.mytaste.com/click/index/105373763/ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.c
om http://www.mytaste.com/click/index/105373685/ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.c om http://www.mytaste.com/click/index/105373741/ningweiwangchinesefood.blogspot.c om http://www.mytaste.com/t/ningweiwangchinesefood.html
8. My new food blog ningweiwangchinesefood becomes a member of FoodieBlogRoll, world’s biggest food website, and joins in FoodieBlogRoll publisher program.
9. My new recipe Hot Kong Pao Chicken won the Best Recipes from the food website, the Daily Meal and was published on the website with the highest rating in the review of recipes creation. The above-mentioned recipes will be discussed among readers in 24 cities in the States and the cities in other countries, and will receive ratings respectively. （Copyright © 2016 SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC.|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC） http://www.thedailymeal.com/recipes/hotkong-pao-chicken-recipe http://www.thedailymeal.com/recipes/yummy-spring-pencakes-recipe
10. My new recipe Hot Kong Pao Chicken won the No.4 Top Rated from the world food website, the Daily Meal and was published on the website with the highest rating in the review of recipes creation. The above-mentioned recipes will be discussed among readers in 24 cities in the States and the cities in other countries, and will receive ratings respectively. （Copyright © 2016 SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC.|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC） http://www.thedailymeal.com/top-rated-percent
11. My new recipe Spring Pancakes won the Best Recipes in the category of Cook in the Daily Meal and was published on the website with the highest rating in the review of recipes creation.( Copyright © 2016 SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC.|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC) http://www.thedailymeal.com/recipes/yummy-spring-pencakes-recipe
16. My new recipe Yummy Spring Pancakes won the Top Rated Yummy Recipes from the world food website, the Daily Meal and was published on the website with the highest rating in the review of recipes creation. The above-mentioned recipes will be discussed among readers in 24 cities in the States and the cities in other countries, and will receive ratings respectively. （Copyright © 2016 SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC.|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED|THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SPANFELLER MEDIA GROUP, INC）Top Rated Yummy Recipes, Best Yummy Recipes http://www.thedailymeal.com/best-recipes/yummy
22. My new food article Chinese Hang Bang Cuisine was published on the New Zealand food website Bite (http://www.bite.co.nz/ ), and was ranked as the Best Reader Recipes. I also won an internet medal offered by the website (Dedicated to food and wellbeing, Bite is the New Zealand Herald's weekly food magazine. With a new theme each week, Bite offers recipes and kitchen tips contributed by some of New Zealand's most talented cooks and chefs. Bite magazine is supported by this mobile-friendly website with over 10,000 recipes, cooking advice, articles, competitions and food-related news. © NZME. Publishing Ltd, 2016). http://www.bite.co.nz/reader-recipe/14481/Chinese-Hang-Bang-seafood/
2015 - present
- Ning Cuisine (Weining Wang)
- I love my own recipes!!! I love writing!!!
Chefs I recommend
- Hua (Beijing , China)
Restaurants I Recommend
- Quan Ju De Restaurant (Beijing , China)
- My grandpa’s father, a famous cook, worked in a restaurant; and he felt very proud of his cooking. My grandpa felt very comfortable and secure when he first time ate the Chinese food. My grandpa always had a sense of pride and honor, because our family would make authentic food. The relationship between my grandpa and cooking is similar to that between two brothers. Because my grandfather cooks different kinds of traditional food for his family members almost fifty years. The Chinese traditional food can let us know where the famous restaurants are in the old city. Bringing us to realize the old customs, and which food we need to taste. Long before people understood the importance of protecting the culture, they always kept to the traditional ways of cooking the meal. Sixty years later, my grandpa, son of the famous cook, almost forgot all the methods of cooking the traditional food.