Cost per recipe $1.09 view details
- Apple: 1 large
- Sweet Potato/Satsuma Imo: 1 medium
- Lemon juice: 1/4
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Gardenia seed/Kuchinashi no Mi: 1
- -Peel the sweet potato, cut in four legthwise and across again every 2 cm. Leave aside in clear cold water.
- -Peel the apple, cut into 8 wedges and slice again every 5 mm. Drop in a stainless pot. Add lemon and sugar. Cover with lid and simmer on a low fire until softened.
- -Cut the kuchinashi no mi/Gardenia seed in two and insert it in a small cooking bag (gauze as for bouquet garni).
- -In a different pan, drop the sweet potato with ebnough water to boil them. Add the kuchunashi no mi/gardenia seed. Boil until the sweet potato is soft enough to be easily skewered with a bamboo/wooden toothpick.
- -Throw the water of the sweet potato out. Keep cooking the sweet potato to let their water evaporate.
- -Add ï¼/ï¼ of the apple to the sweet potato and mix well.
- -Serve the sweet potato topped with the cooked apple.
- -Roast some some walnuts and top the dessert with them!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 275g|
|Calories from Fat 3||1%|
|Total Fat 0.33g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.56g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|