Cost per recipe $7.67 view details
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dry mustard dash of pepper
- 1 c. Whipping cream
- 3/4 c. Ale
- 1 x Unbaked 9-inch pastry shell, chilled
- 2 can (6 1/2 ounce) tuna, liquid removed and flaked
- 6 ounce Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- Beat Large eggs, salt, dry mustard and pepper till foamy. Beat in cream and ale.
- Cover bottom of pastry shell with a layer of tuna. Sprinkle half of cheese over tuna. Repeat layering. Sprinkle flour over cheese. Pour egg mix over top. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 min. Turn oven control to 300 degrees and bake 25 min or possibly till a knife inserted halfway between center and edge of filling comes out clean.
- Makes 6 entree servings or10-12 appetizer servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 944g|
|Calories from Fat 963||55%|
|Total Fat 109.14g||136%|
|Saturated Fat 63.21g||253%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.06g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|