Planning a get together? are u pondering over what drink to serve? Try the "Great White..Sangria"..be warned its a killer with a great "Punch'..The 'Bite' is soon forgotten.. but you would never be forgotten ever!
This great white was served at an American friends Thanks Giving get together.
- Citrus: 2 sun kissed oranges finely sliced and rind removed
- 1 fat spanish lemon finely sliced and rind removed
- 1 seedless lime finely sliced and rind removed
- 2 kiwi fruit beauties finely sliced and peeled
- 1 punnet strawberries hulled and halved
- Sweetner: 125 ml fine white sugar
- Alchol: 1 x 750 ml bottle white wine..my preference the world famous New Zealand Sav Blanc
- 250 ml vodka
- 125 ml white rum
- Fruit Juice: 500 ml orange juice
- 500 ml white grape juice
- Chill wine,fruit juices,vodka,white rum and the citrus fruits..chuck the sliced fruit into a glass pitcher followed by the fine sugar..now using a wooden spoon gently muddle the fruit and sugar..next gently stir in the vodka and white rum..and place the pitcher into a refrigrator to chill for two hours..When ready to serve..crush fruit gently with the back of the wooden spoon and stir in the wine,orange and white grape juice and the strawberries...adjust sweetner and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 183g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.86g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|