Cost per serving $8.31 view details
- 2 1/3 kg couverture, vanilla (block chocolate)
- 2 lt cream
- 1 2/3 dl brandy
- 8 pc apples large
- 8 bananas
- 4 whole pineapple
- 4 pc honey bread loaf
- NOTE: You will need a fondue pot for this recipe.
- Peel / clean the fruits, and cut into 2cm cubes or slices.
- Cut the bread loaf to make 2cm cubes.
- Break chocolate into small pieces. Place them inside the fondue pot.
- Turn the heat on - switching to low. Let the chocolate melt, then stir in the cream and brandy.
- Let it continue to heat for 4-5 more minutes, then stir until smooth.
- To seve: Arrange cubed fruits and bread in serving bowls. Spear fruit cubes with fondue skewers and dip in chocolate.
- You can also use pound cakes, marshmallows, or other fruits of your choice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 635g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||5%|
|Total Fat 2.36g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.97g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.48g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.0g||50%|