Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 x Swiss chocolate cake mix
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1Â 1/3 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. Lowfat milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 8 ounce Non-diary whipped topping
- Batter: Grease Tiara pan (don't flour) Add in Large eggs, water & oil to cake mix, blending on low till moistened, then on medium for 2 min. Place 3 1/2 cps of batter in the pan (you'll have batter left over to bake cupcakes)
- Bake the cake at 350 for 21-24 min or possibly till done. Cold for 5-10 min, then remove from pan, inverting cake onto a wire rack. Let cake cold completely before placing on a serving platter.
- Mousse: Heat the chocolate chips and water over low heat, stirring constantly till smooth, then remove from heat. Remove 2 Tbs of chocolate mix and set it aside.
- Chill remaining chocolate for 10 min, till thickened but still creamy. Fold it into the whipped topping and spread proportionately in the cooled cake. Chill for 1/2 hour, then drizzle the set-aside chocolate over the mousse. Chill 2 more hrs.
- CHOCOLATE AMARETTO TIARA CAKE Use the same recipe as above, but substitute a dark Dutch fudge cake mix, add in 1/2 tsp almond extract to the mousse and sprinkle 1/4 cp blanched sliced almonds on top.
- FOREST TIARA CAKE Substitute devil's food cake mix, bake and cold cake as directed above. Add in 1/2 tsp almond extract to 8 ounce non-dairy whipped topping, spread & refrigeratelike the mousse. Top with 1 can cherry pie filling.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 114g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 220||81%|
|Total Fat 24.77g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 4.71g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.47g|
|Total Carbs 8.51g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|