Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- Â½ c. confectioners' sugar
- 1 Â½ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 Â½ sticks butter, softened and diced
- 1Â½ (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- fresh strawberries, kiwi slices, blueberries, blackberries
- 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1Â½ T. cornstarch
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- Combine the limeade, cornstarch, lime juice, and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until clear and thick, about 2 minutes. Let cool. With a pastry brush, glaze the entire tart.
- Keep the tart in the refrigerator at least 5 hours. Remove about 15 minutes before serving, allow standing at room temperature. Slice into 8 wedges and serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine the confectioners' sugar, flour, and butter, and process until the mixture forms a ball. With your fingers, press the dough into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, taking care to push the crust into the indentations in the sides. Pat until the crust is even. Bake for 13-15 minutes until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Filling and Topping:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth in a standing mixer with a paddle attachment. Spread over the cooled crust. Cut the strawberries into 1/4-inch slices and arrange around the edge of the crust. For the next circle, use kiwi slices. Add another circle of strawberries and fill in any spaces with blueberries. Cluster the raspberries in the center of the tart.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 197g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 285||45%|
|Total Fat 32.41g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 19.26g||77%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 81.52g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|