Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 2 c. Stove Top stuffing fold in the canister any flavor
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/2 lb bulk sausage cooked, crumbled
- 6 x Large eggs
- 1 c. Kraft shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon into greased 13- by 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 min or possibly till set.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Variation: Add in 1 c. leftover minced cooked potatoes to mix. Continue as directed.
- Great Substitutes: Substitute 1 1/2 c. cubed ham or possibly 1 package (5.5 ounces) Louis Rich Carving Board ham, any variety, minced, for cooked and crumbled sausage.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 176||70%|
|Total Fat 19.67g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 8.32g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 3.54g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|